HP printers are the first choice for personal or professional use due to their high technical functions and excellent print quality. Sometimes users may encounter various printing errors. And, one of the common mistakes that many users face is the “HP Printer offline” .
This type of error occurs when your hp printer is connected to a wireless network while printing the connection drops suddenly. This error is occurring due to some network problem. HP printer is offline issue can’t be fixing from you, it’s time to get the technical support from hp printer experts.
You can’t do with printer until or unless the offline issue of HP printer doesn’t solve. This type of frustrating issue can be solved easily by following instructions for HP printer offline error and make the best use of its wireless capabilities.
- Reboot Your Printer, PC and wireless Router:
When you face this type of error in your printer or pc, then follow these steps and resolve hp wireless printer setup issues:
- First, reboot your printer by turning it off and then turning it back on. Rest one or two minutes while completing its booting process.
- Turn off Wi-Fi router by pressing on power option or disconnecting its power cord.
- Shut down the device and unplug Ethernet or USB cables.
- Close all running program on the computer and shut down it.
- Now turn on the router and wait for its connected status.
- Turn on the backside of the printer tracked by PC. In this case, the wireless connection is dropping; you need to move on to the next step.
2. Rename the Wi-Fi Network:
In this step, you need to change SSID of the Wi-Fi network which is connected to the printer. If you have used many routers with the same SSID, you can change one to make routers recognizable.
Just changing the wireless network name and to reconnect compatible device or computer system to the correct network as the printer was connected to. This process will resolve the printer offline error due to incorrect wireless connection or drops in the connection. Now follow these simple steps below:
First, you need to search the menu on the setup page of the router and change the name of the network.
- Give a new name that is unique and notable and saves the changes.
- Now reconnect the HP printer to new Wi-Fi network.
- If your device has an LCD control panel then you can follow this instruction which is displayed on the LCD screen for linking the HP printer to the network:
- Select setup>network menu or wireless menu and select the wireless setup wizard.
- If your device has a control panel with options, then you need to press WPS option on Wi-Fi routers, when the wireless light blink on the printer machine and wait for it to set up a new connection to the network.
Just applying all of these steps, you can completely solve HP printer offline setup issues. If you have any problem following these steps, you can get the best technical support guidelines from hp printer experts to fix the offline hp printer problems.